The Chamberlain Series, provides a unique range of steel storage solutions including bedside tables, dressers and wardrobes. The steel construction provides a durable, non-absorbing, non-porous surface allowing housekeeping to easily clean the surfaces and maintain the product, supporting infection control efforts. The steel surface offers protection from damages caused by the constant impact of objects being moved within a room (such as wheelchairs, walkers, IV poles, etc.). Chamberlain Steel Series is the perfect answer for use in acute care or harsh environments where performance integrity and endurance is demanded.
- Laminate tops are standard on bedside tables and dressers.
- Tops are factory installed.
- Tops offer pre-drilled inserts for metal to metal attachment.
- The base is a separately fabricated platform with the legs securely welded to the frame substantially increasing the strength.
- The base raises the unit off the floor allowing access underneath for cleaning.
- The base platform is factory installed.
- Adjustable metal glides are standard on each leg to enable on site leveling of the units.
- The base is painted to match the unit.
- Drawer interlocking system allows drawers to be opened only one at a time.
- All drawers offer a three stage, anti-bounce back suspension.
- Drawer slides offer fully progressive ball bearing suspensions.
- High Pressure Laminate tops offer a coordinating 3 mm PVC edge. Contrasting edge requires specification on order.
- Laminate tops not available on wardrobes.
High Pressure Laminates
Metal Filing + Storage Finishes