Offering exceptional comfort, the Primacare™ Modular series provides endless configuration possibilities for acute care and elder care settings. Primacare is specifically designed to ensure all components are removable, repairable and replaceable on-site, with no downtime, making it one of the most sustainable and cost-effective products on the market today.
Key features including a wall saver leg design, easy grip forward extending arm cap, metal mesh seat pan for drainage and a cleanout around the seat pan provide an ideal choice for demanding 24/7 environments.
- Primacare Modular seating is available with a wood or metal frame (HT, High Traffic)
- Offered in 3 back heights: Patient High Back, Patient Medium Back and Low Back Guest chair models and 2 seat widths: Standard and Bariatric
- Chairs and linking table options can be arranged in multiple configurations including linear, corner and ‘U’ to suit many space requirements
- Armcaps are available as wood or Self-Skinned Urethane and are attached to the wood or metal frame with metal fasteners to metal inserts for superior durability
- Wood armcaps are available in all 22 GLOBALcare standard finishes
- Self-Skinned Urethane armcaps are available in Black (BLK), Toast (TOA), Platinum (PLT), Kalua (KAL), Mocha (J52) and Cappuccino (T20)
- Wood arm frames are available in all 22 GLOBALcare standard finishes
- Metal arm frames are available in Black (BLK), Tungsten (TUN), Toast (TOA), Platinum (PLT), Kalua (KAL), Mocha (J52) and Cappuccino (T20)
- To better address the needs of a space and desired aesthetic design, the arm frame is offered open or with an upholstered closed panel separation
- Arm frames are available with half upper arm separation between seats with full arm frame to floor at ends with a 1, 2 and 3 seat units
- Full arm to floor frame can also be used to join an additional seat unit or modular table for endless configurations
- A selection of 6 table top options are available: left and right corner, narrow and wide centre and narrow and wide end
- Table top finishes are offered in a wide selection of colors in high pressure and thermally fused laminates
- Product components are shipped knocked down or assembled if a drawing is provided with the order. For packaging, assembly will be done based on up to 3 joined seat