A Synchronized Glider mechanism incorporates the benefits of many chair features into one. Feet can stay flat on the floor while tilting, which relieves pressure under the thighs and encourages good blood flow.
- Doctor designed comfort clinically proven to reduce back and neck pain, fatigue and headaches by encouraging proper back alignment.
- With the Moller ® back support designed on this series, the spinal column is fully supported and maintains a natural lower spine configuration.
- Less compression on the veins allows for improved circulation.
- Strain on the lower back muscles can be decreased, thereby reducing fatigue and discomfort.
- Multiple adjustments for maximum, personal comfort. All models are available in fabric, vinyl and leather upholstery.
- As seen in the Wall Street Journal.