Global introduces its new Rebound™ seating series at NeoCon 2023
Chicago, Illinois, June 12, 2023: Global has announced that the company will introduce its new Rebound seating series at NeoCon 2023. Form follows comfort in Rebound, a stacking chair with a timeless aesthetic featuring a patented flex back for optimal comfort. Designed by Alessandro Piretti. Available Fall 2023.
This versatile chair comes in 14 colors, including quiet neutrals and flamboyant brights. Upholstered seat and back options allow for extensive finish and material combinations. The frame finishes complement the plastic finishes, enabling a monochromatic look, or alternatively, add a little more polish with shimmering chrome.
The Rebound series encompasses a diverse range of models, including options with or without arms and four-leg, castor, and sled base variations. Four-leg and sled base chairs can be ganged together to keep chairs in place for larger gatherings. A tubular steel construction and durable polymer seat and back make Rebound ideal for common areas, training spaces and classrooms, cafeterias, meeting rooms, and other flexible spaces. Bar and counter height stools extend the Rebound family.
Rebound is pending Greenguard and Level certification as part of Global’s commitment towards LEED building status and a better environment, inside and outside. Backed by Global’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, seating models and stools are warranted to an active weight of 350 lbs. Rebound is manufactured in North America at a Global facility.
Don’t miss it. Visit our Merchandise Mart showroom located in suite 1035 on the 10th floor.
Rebound features at a glance:
- Patented flex back design provides exceptional comfort
- Four-leg and sled base chairs and four-leg stools
- Armchair or armless options
- Cleanable, easy to wipe down polypropylene shell
- Upholstered seat cushion option in fabric, vinyl or leather
- 14 polypropylene colors
- 20 painted and 4 plated frame finishes, including matching shell options
- Hard and soft surface casters for four-leg chairs
- Glide options for various flooring types
- Ganging brackets for four-leg and sled base chairs
- Stacks 5 high on the floor and 10 high on the dolly
- Warranted to an active weight of 350 lbs.
- Manufactured in North America at a Global facility