Global showcases its new Noetic™ seating series at NeoCon 2023
Chicago, Illinois, June 12, 2023: Global has announced that the company will introduce its new Noetic seating series at NeoCon 2023. Available for distribution in Fall 2023, Noetic is a thoughtful ergonomic task chair designed by Studio Black Box. Visitors at NeoCon will be the first to sit in this versatile chair featuring a weight-sensing mechanism that responds to frequent movement and connects people and places wherever their work takes us.
Noetic’s sleek profile with forward sweeping fixed or adjustable arms and a contemporary look complements a range of formal and casual environments, including touchdown desks, co-working spaces and home offices.
The chair’s contoured seat and back are paired with user-friendly adjustment options to keep us fully supported throughout the day. Individuals can tailor the chair to their liking with in-demand features such as adjustable lumbar support and adaptable arm positions. Noetic offers a range of task chairs in three mechanisms, mesh or upholstered backs, and options with or without arms. Height-adjustable counter and bar stools give Noetic even more opportunities to adapt to unconventional workspaces.
Mesh backs are available in 6 Digital Mesh colors and 10 Dimension Mesh colors. They can be combined with three frame finishes (Black, Fog and Shadow) and matching arms, bases and casters. Bring it all together with an infinite variety of seating textiles to personalize Noetic to your aesthetic. Fully upholstered models are offered as well.
Noetic is pending Greenguard and Level certification as part of Global’s commitment towards LEED building status and a better environment, inside and outside. Backed by Global’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, seating models and stools are warranted to an active weight of 350 lbs. All main components including the frame, arms, seat, back and base are manufactured in North America at Global facilities.
Don’t miss it. Visit our Merchandise Mart showroom located in suite 1035 on the 10th floor.
Noetic features at a glance:
- Back height, seat depth and arm adjustment options support a range of body types and seating preferences
- Three mechanism options, including a weight-sensing mechanism that adapts to the frequent movement of the user
- Height adjustable stools
- 3 frame and 3 base finishes (Black, Shadow, Fog) and polished aluminum
- Upholstered (fabric, vinyl or leather) or mesh back (6 Digital and 10 Dimension colors)
- Caster options for hard and soft flooring types
- Seating models and stools are warranted to an active weight of 350 lbs.
- All main components including the frame, arms, seat, back and base are manufactured in North America at Global facilities