Introducing the Corby collection of wood veneer and laminate desks, tables and storage elements. Christopher Wright has reflected on the mid-century modern vernacular to design a unique series of workplace furnishings that reward a new generation of pioneers and nation builders.
Corby detailing is new century modern with a knife edge on table tops.
- Veneer tops are constructed from grade A veneers featuring solid walnut, cherry, oak and maple edging.
- High pressure laminate surfaces are 1 3/8” thick with 3mm matching PVC edge.
- When veneer is specified, tapered, solid wood legs (walnut, cherry, oak and maple) are used to support the peninsula, work, collaboration and occasional tables.
- When laminate is specified, tapered, solid poplar legs are used to support peninsula, work, collaboration and occasional tables.
- Stack-on unit back panels are solid thermally fused laminate.
- Pedestal, credenza and bookcase bottoms include 1 3/8” thick painted, beveled profile and tapered solid wood legs (4”H or 11 1/2”H).
- Productivity Solutions by Global offers multiple desktop power options that can be retrofitted into grommets, or clamp mounting on the edge of worksurfaces. Under mount options provide a clean way to power accessories in storage cabinets.