Popcorn, designed by Zooey Chu, is ideal for conference areas, cafeterias, classrooms and healthcare spaces or wherever multi-purpose stack applications are required.
- Popcorn's flexible backrest and supporting curves ensure comfort even when seated for extended periods.
- The chair features a durable 0.5" diameter steel rod frame with no front crossbar for greater leg comfort.
- The wallsaver design protects walls from markings and provides greater flexibility for tighter spaces.
- The one piece seat-back polypropylene shell offers a back cut-out for easy cleaning and a hand-hold for ease of transportation. Popcorn is also lightweight - starting at 15 lbs.
- Polypropylene models can be stacked on dolly 34 high, while upholstered models can be stacked 15 high (standard 80" door frame). Stools are stackable up to 8 high on the floor but not stackable on dolly.
- Choose from a wide selection of designer colors with coordinating matching arms.
Plastic Finishes - Duet, Popcorn, Sonic, Stream
Seating Metal Leg + Frame Finishes
Tablet Laminate Finishes
Popcorn - Buzz Blue (BZB) (JPG)
Popcorn - Cactus (CCT) (JPG)
Popcorn - Carrot (CRO) (JPG)
Popcorn - Cloud (IVC) (JPG)
Popcorn - Dijon (DJN) (JPG)
Popcorn - Eggplant (EGP) (JPG)
Popcorn - Fog (FOG) (JPG)
Popcorn - Frost (FRO) (JPG)
Popcorn - Ink (INK) (JPG)
Popcorn - Latte (LAB) (JPG)
Popcorn - Night (BLK) (JPG)
Popcorn - Sand (SND) (JPG)
Popcorn - Scarlet (SAR) (JPG)
Popcorn - Shadow (SHW) (JPG)
Popcorn 01 (JPG)
Popcorn 02 (JPG)
Popcorn 03 (JPG)
Popcorn 04 (JPG)