Offering exceptional comfort, the Primacare Modular series provides endless configuration possibilities for acute care and elder care settings. Primacare is specifically designed to ensure all components are removable, repairable and replaceable on-site, with no downtime, making it one of the most sustainable and cost-effective products on the market today.
Key features including a wall saver leg design, easy grip forward extending arm cap, metal mesh seat pan for drainage and a cleanout around the seat pan provide an ideal choice for demanding 24/7 environments.
- Primacare Modular seating is available with a wood or metal frame (HT, High Traffic)
- Offered in 3 back heights: Patient High Back, Patient Medium Back and Low Back Guest chair models and 2 seat widths: Standard and Bariatric
- Chairs and linking table options can be arranged in multiple configurations including linear, corner and ‘U’ to suit many space requirements
- Armcaps are available as wood or Self-Skinned Urethane and are attached to the wood or metal frame with metal fasteners to metal inserts for superior durability
- Wood armcaps are available in all 22 GLOBALcare standard finishes
- Self-Skinned Urethane armcaps are available in Black (BLK), Toast (TOA), Platinum (PLT), Kalua (KAL), Mocha (J52) and Cappuccino (T20)
- Wood arm frames are available in all 22 GLOBALcare standard finishes
- Metal arm frames are available in Black (BLK), Tungsten (TUN), Toast (TOA), Platinum (PLT), Kalua (KAL), Mocha (J52) and Cappuccino (T20)
- To better address the needs of a space and desired aesthetic design, the arm frame is offered open or with an upholstered closed panel separation
- Arm frames are available with half upper arm separation between seats with full arm frame to floor at ends with a 1, 2 and 3 seat units
- Full arm to floor frame can also be used to join an additional seat unit or modular table for endless configurations
- A selection of 6 table top options are available: left and right corner, narrow and wide centre and narrow and wide end
- Table top finishes are offered in a wide selection of colors in high pressure and thermally fused laminates
- Product components are shipped knocked down or assembled if a drawing is provided with the order. For packaging, assembly will be done based on up to 3 joined seat