Global previews its new Willow™ seating series at NeoCon 2023
Chicago, Illinois, June 12, 2023: Global has announced that the company will preview its new Willow seating series at NeoCon 2023. Available for distribution later this year, Willow was designed in collaboration with patients, healthcare professionals and housekeeping to fully support acute care, ambulatory care and long term care applications. The surrounding form of the chair presents a welcoming look with a grip assist arm option for getting in and out of the chair safely.
Willow comes in 14 colors including quiet neutrals and flamboyant brights. Upholstered seats and backs in warm, healthcare-friendly textiles add comfort when needed. Twenty painted frame finishes in a contemporary and versatile palette align with the seat and back finishes for the latest monochromatic style. To complete the cohesive look, corresponding laminate table finishes are also available.
Willow combines comfort and durability with the flexibility of a modular seating series making it ideal for lounge spaces, public and waiting areas, patient care rooms, clinics and doctor offices. The series includes four-leg and sled base chairs, four-leg stools, and hip chairs in both standard and bariatric widths, ensuring comprehensive support for all healthcare applications.
Willow finds its place as individual seats, joined together, or as a combination. Freestanding single and bariatric seat models can be connected to form curvilinear and rectilinear layouts with side and corner tables. Power and USB units attach to the table surface with a convenient bracket that can be moved as needed.
Willow is pending Greenguard and Level certification as part of Global’s commitment towards LEED building status and a better environment, inside and outside.
Don’t miss it. Visit our Merchandise Mart showroom located in suite 1035 on the 10th floor.
Willow features at a glance:
- Cleanable, easy to wipe down seat and back
- Partially or fully upholstered with sealed seams and moisture barrier options
- No visible brackets or upholstery staples
- Four-leg and sled base chairs and four-leg stools in standard or bariatric widths
- Waterfall or grip assist arm options
- 14 colors including quiet neutrals and flamboyant brights
- 20 painted frame finishes including matching chair options
- Caster and glide options for various flooring types
- Ganging brackets and linking tables for modular configurations
- Tamper-resistant power/USB unit for inline, corner and end tables
- Stacks 6 four-leg chairs high (4 for bariatric models) on the floor and 10 high (4 for bariatric models) on the dolly
- Four-leg models can be weighted or anchored to the floor to restrict movement
- BIFMA certified and warranted to 350lbs. and 600lbs. for bariatric models