The GC Prairie is reminiscent of Paris club design from the 1920’s. Moderately scaled, the GC Prairie comfortably bridges applications both contemporary and traditional. Accented with an arched plinth hardwood base and elliptical arm panels, it features softly curved back cushions providing a clean crisp look and exceptional comfort.
- The interior wood frame is an ‘interlocking construction’ providing superior strength and long-term durability
- The seat is fastened into place and removable over an open frame structure eliminating all barriers and traps below the surface
- The seat cushion is fully encased by the upholstery with a nylon zippered opening for access if replacement is required
- Seat structure is high density Ultracell foam over an elasticized seat suspension with waterfall front edge for extra comfort
- Seamless front upholstery on the seat cushion prevents eventual breakdown of seams causing liquid penetration into foam
- Arched plinth hardwood base, available in standard GLOBALcare wood finishes